Geniki Taxydromiki is committed to protecting the information it manages in the context of its activities against any kind of internal, external, legitimate or illegitimate threat, through the installation of an Information Security Management System. The company's Management sets specific goals for information security which it monitors and, if necessary, revises to ensure:
- The protection of information from unauthorized access.
- The availability and integrity of the information it produces, receives and circulates in the context of its activities.
- Compliance with legal and regulatory requirements related to information security.
- The continuous information and training of the staff in matters of information security management.
- The immediate recording and reporting of violations and suspicious incidents and their in-depth investigation.
- Taking all necessary measures to prevent and deal with security incidents.
- The full satisfaction of the requirements of the interested parties through the continuous monitoring of technological developments
- The continuous improvement of the Information Security Management System.
- Full compliance with the requirements of the ISO/IEC 27001:2013 standard.
This policy has been communicated to all General Postal personnel and is available to all interested parties. It is reviewed annually or whenever deemed necessary and, if necessary, revised to keep pace with developments..